| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hita in June is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in June is fairly wet. A substantial 324.7mm (12.8in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 14:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Hita June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hita, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hita:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) N
- Iizuka, Japan - 42.9 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Fukuoka, Japan - 59.5 kms (37 miles) WNW
- Hirado, Japan - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Saga, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) W
- Sasebo, Japan - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) W
- Kumamoto, Japan - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) SSW
- Unzendake, Japan - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) WSW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) S