| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hita in July is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in July is fairly wet. A substantial 323.4mm (12.7in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Hita July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hita, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hita:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) N
- Iizuka, Japan - 42.9 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Fukuoka, Japan - 59.5 kms (37 miles) WNW
- Hirado, Japan - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Saga, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) W
- Sasebo, Japan - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) W
- Kumamoto, Japan - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) SSW
- Unzendake, Japan - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) WSW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) S