| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hita in January is cool at 3.3 °C (37.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 70.2mm (2.8in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Hita January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hita, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hita:
- Shimonoseki, Japan - 70.3 kms (43.7 miles) N
- Iizuka, Japan - 42.9 kms (26.7 miles) NNW
- Fukuoka, Japan - 59.5 kms (37 miles) WNW
- Hirado, Japan - 128.6 kms (79.9 miles) W
- Saga, Japan - 59.1 kms (36.7 miles) W
- Sasebo, Japan - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) W
- Kumamoto, Japan - 59.8 kms (37.1 miles) SSW
- Unzendake, Japan - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Nagasaki, Japan - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) WSW
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 123.3 kms (76.6 miles) S